Accurate and consistent book keeping (recording your income and expenses) is the basis of all your other statutory obligations.
How do you feel about this task?
A. Is it the “ boring but important bit” that you could do without?
Then we can:
- manage all your invoices, bills and receipts
- sort and file them for you
(as you are required by law to keep them for 7 years)
- enter them in our accounting software package (Sage)
Just bring your papers to us and we will do the rest !!
B. You prefer to be in touch and in control and are well organised ?
We can give you many valuable tips and advice best suited for your particular business and take over from you at any stage.
C. Or you would like to manage all this by yourself, develop your own book keeping skills and learn to use Sage ?
We offer tailor made bite sized training on Sage at our office. Bring your paperwork and we will take you through it step by step at your own pace as often as it suits you.
“Up-to-date book keeping saves you time and money and keeps you in touch with your business performance at all times”
We have been using Sage accounting software to manage our Client’s accounts for many years. With all these years of experience we have mastered this software through all the versions giving our clients an outstanding and impressive list of benefits including …
- Manage income and expenses
- Choose from desktop or cloud based solutions
- Invoice customers with professional, customisable invoices
- Keep bank and accounts accurate with easy bank reconciliation
- No limits to the number of transactions you can enter
- Automatically calculate and submit VAT returns securely to HMRC